For tired, uncomfortable, irritated eyes
Washes, soothes, and cleanses with flexiseal eye bath
Contains natural plant extracts
Specially designed to fit comfortably against the eye to helping prevent leakageStorage Information
Store below 25?C.
Discard any unused product 28 days after opening.
AmbientPreperation and Usage
Directions for use
Adults and children
1. Rinse the eye bath with product before use.
2. Fill with eye wash until a third full
3. Bend head slightly forward, holding eye bath by its base.
4. Place eye bath over your eye.
5. Slowly raise your head, opening your eye so the eye wash flows freely over it.
6. Gently rock your head from side to side for at least 30 seconds.
7. Discard any eye wash left in the eye bath.
8. Repeat steps 1-7 for your other eye.
Only for use in the eyes
Safe for everyday use.Safety Warnings
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use after expiry date.
Remove contact lenses before use, allow at least 15 minutes before replacing them after use.
If irritation persists seek medical advice. Discard used wash, do not return to the bottle.
If the eye bath is likely to be used by more than one person, it is a sensible precaution to sterilise it by boiling it in water for 10 minutes.
Net Content: 100ml eIngredients
Aqua, Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel), Alcohol, Boric Acid, Glycerine, Sodium Borate, Benzalkonium Chloride
Please Note: Whilst we (Pharmacy for Health) make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.