A powerful combination of aromatic smelling salts to ease congestion.
MacKENZIES smelling salts are a traditional remedy used to relieve symptoms of head colds and congestion caused by inflamed mucous membranes in the throat and head. MacKENZIES smelling salts contain a powerful, aromatic and conventional combination of ammonia liquor and eucalyptus essentials oils.
The combination of ingredients works together to produce a potent aroma to ease congestion and clear the airways which helps to reduce the feeling of a blocked, stuffy nose. MacKENZIES smelling salts are fast acting and easy to use. Simply sit back, inhale deeply and you’ll feel immediate relief and relaxation.
Features of MacKENZIES smelling salts 17ml
- An aromatic blend of essential oils
- Airways feel clear
- Relaxing and enjoyable
- Effective relief from symptoms of congestion, catarrh and head colds
- Traditional remedy
- Adults and children over the age of three months
Warnings and cautions
- Do not digest or swallow
- Not for children under the age of three months
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Consult your doctor if symptoms persist
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not use after the expiry date stated on the bottle
How to use
- Inhale only.
- Inhale the vapours through the nostrils as required.
Please Note: Whilst we (Pharmacy for Health) make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.