Protect and perfect your complexion with La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti-Shine Tinted Dry Touch Gel Cream SPF50+.
– Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection.
– Tinted formula helps to even skin tone and has an ultra-dry finish that leaves no shine or white marks.
– Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex®
– Dry touch texture: double anti-shine action, immediate absorption, ultra-dry finish, no white marks and is water resistant.
– New Improved Formula contains exclusive anti-sweat molecule Airlicium, the powerful molecule has the unique capacity to absorb up to 100x its weight in water.
– Ultra-fresh fragrance for a long lasting clean skin feeling.
Very high UVA and UVB facial protection for combination to oily skin, contains a gentle tint to help even complexion and give a matte, perfected finish.
Cl77891 / Titanium Dioxide
Aluminium Starch Octenenylsuccinate
Styrene Acrylates Copolymer
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
Inulin Lauryl Carbamate
Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate
Terephthalyidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid
(Code FIL C190452/1)
Preparation and Usage
Apply 30 minutes before exposure and re-apply frequently and generously every two hours to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Shake well before use.
Please Note: Whilst we (Pharmacy for Health) make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.