Very high protection for children's sensitive and delicate skin (SPF50+)
Protects against UVB, UVA and Long UVA rays
Light texture and water resistant
No perfume and no colourants
Tested under paediatric control
Travel size - 50mlStorage Information
AmbientPreperation and Usage
- Apply the sunscreen product just before sun exposure.
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product, because it does not provide 100% protection.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Keep them well covered with a hat, T-shirt and sun glasses.
- Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly. Avoid contact with fabrics to prevent staining.
Net Content: 50mlIngredients
884763 2, Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Titanium Dioxide [Nano] / Titanium Dioxide, Octocrylene, Isohexadecane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Caprylyl Glycol, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, (F.I.L C178037/1)
Please Note: Whilst we (Pharmacy for Health) make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.