30 soft gel capsules
DulcoEase stool softener provides relief when bowel movement is painful or difficult. It can be used when you have constipation, piles or anal fissure. It works by helping hard, dry stools soak up natural fluids.
For oral administration
Adults and children over 12 years
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Swallow each capsule whole with water
- Start with 1 capsule 3 times a day
- Then take more (1 capsule up to 5 times a day) or less if you need to
- You should feel more comfortable within 1-2 days
- Do not give to children under 12 years
Hazards and Cautions
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if you need to take laxatives every day, or if you have stomach pain which does not go away. Do not take if you have an intestinal obstruction, stomach pains, feel sick or have been sick in the last 24 hours.
Do not store above 25C
Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies
Active ingredient: Each capsule contains 100 mg docusate sodium
Also contains: macrogol 400, propylene glycol, gelatin, glycerol, sorbitol (E420), titanium dioxide (e71), water, sunset yellow (E110), quinoline yellow (E104)
Please Note: Whilst we (Pharmacy for Health) make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.