For maximum benefit, use Doublebase Gel on a regular basis and as often as required.
- Apply Doublebase Gel to the affected areas of the skin on a regular basis and as often as required.
- Use a few gentle strokes to smooth the gel across the skin in the same direction as hair growth (like stroking a cat or dog). If necessary, allow time for any excess to soak in.
- Do not rub the skin vigorously.
- This product can also be used before and after washing, showering or having a bath to help condition your skin and stop it from drying further.
- If you are applying another treatment to the same areas of skin as Doublebase Gel, try to avoid mixing the two products. This can be achieved by applying the treatments alternately, leaving sufficient time to allow the previous application to soak in.
Active Ingredients: Isopropyl Myristate 15% w/w and Liquid Paraffin 15% w/w.
Other Ingredients: Glycerol, Carbomer, Sorbitan Laurate, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol and Purified Water.
- Do not use Doublebase Gel if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to isopropyl myristate, liquid paraffin or any of the other ingredients.
- This product can be used during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. The ingredients have been in widespread use in this and similar preparations for many years, without reports of problems. However, safety trials have not been conducted.
Please Note: Whilst we (Pharmacy for Health) make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.