Advice for use
Several times a day – When exposed to the sun
- STEP 1 Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- STEP 2 Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
What happen in your skin
All BIODERMA products are formulated according to the ecobiology principles, which is at the heart of NAOS approach to respect the skin’s ecosystem and preserve its health in a lasting way.
- Limits hyperpigmentation and protects scars
- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.)
- Activates the skin’s natural defences, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing: Cellular Bioprotection™ biological patent
Non-comedogenic – Unfragranced – Water resistant
*In vitro test: inhibition of melanin production.
Please Note: Whilst we (Pharmacy for Health) make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.