Advice for use
Several times a day when exposed to the sun
- STEP 1 Apply evenly and generously before exposure (reducing the amount of product reduces the level of protection). For the face, spray onto your hands before applying.
- STEP 2 Reapply frequently before and after swimming, friction or sport.
Apply to healthy skin. The colour of the product is due to the combination of filters. Avoid contact with fabrics. Children older than 12 months. Do not expose babies and young children to the sun. Over exposure to the sun can damage the health.
What happen in your skin
All BIODERMA products are formulated according to the ecobiology principles, which is at the heart of NAOS approach to respect the skin’s ecosystem and preserve its health in a lasting way.
- Offers a very high UVA/UVB protection
- Activates the skin’s natural defences and protects from risks of cellular damage
Smooth texture, colourless upon application, no greasy effect, no white traces
- Very good tolerance – Non-comedogenic – Unfragranced – Very water resistant
* Large-scale usage test on 101 volunteers aged 18 to 70, with all skin types, for 14 days.
Please Note: Whilst we (Pharmacy for Health) make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.