Advice for use
Several times a day when exposed to the sun
- STEP 1 Apply evenly and generously before exposure (reducing the amount of product reduces the level of protection).
- STEP 2 Reapply frequently before and after swimming, friction or sport.
Avoid contact with fabrics. Apply to healthy skin. Spray into the palm of the hand before applying to the face. Do not spray toward eyes. Not suitable for pregnant women. Do not expose babies and young children to the sun. Over exposure to the sun can damage the health.
What happen in your skin
All BIODERMA products are formulated according to the ecobiology principles, which is at the heart of NAOS approach to respect the skin’s ecosystem and preserve its health in a lasting way.
- Offers a very high UVA/UVB and optimised protection against the harmful effects of UV rays and free radicals (sunburn, sun intolerance, oxidative stress, etc.).
- Biologically activates the natural tan
- Activates the skin’s natural defences and protects from risks of cellular damage.
Non-comedogenic – Very Water-resistant – WET SKIN – Non sticky – Non greasy – Invisible texture
* Large scale usage test on 63 volunteers aged 19 to 69, with all types of facial and body skin, including 30% with sensitive skin, with 1 application per day and every 2 hours in case of exposure, to the face, body and hair, for 2 weeks.
Please Note: Whilst we (Pharmacy for Health) make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.