Advice for use
Once or twice a day. Apply to cleansed skin
The 3.6.9 method is a new method to systemize application. It has been developed in order to indicate the right dose of Atoderm Intensive Baume to use, and then to create a routine and systematize application of the cream for better results in the long term and for a better observance.
- STEP 1 3 pumps for a BABY: 1 pump for face, neck and chest – 1 pump for both arms and back – 1 pump for both legs.
- STEP 2 6 pumps for a CHILD: – 1 pump for face and neck – 1 pump for chest – 1 pump for back – 1 pump for both arms – 1 pump per leg (x2).
- STEP 3 9 pumps for an ADULT: – 1 pump for face and neck – 1 pump for chest – 1 pump for back – 1 pump per arm (x2) – 2 pumps per leg (x2).
If skin dryness persists, consult a healthcare professional.
What happen in your skin
All BIODERMA products are formulated according to the ecobiology principles, which is at the heart of NAOS approach to respect the skin’s ecosystem and preserve its health in a lasting way.
- Soothes and reduces the urge to scratch
- Intensely nourishes and restores lipids
- Makes the skin feel more comfortable and becomes stronger. In a lasting way
Very good tolerance – Non-sticky, non-oily texture – Instant absorption – Unfragranced
* Clinical study carried out among 130 patients between 6 months and 15 years of age, with moderate atopic dermatitis, twice-daily for 6 months.
Please Note: Whilst we (Pharmacy for Health) make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.